The rules are simple!
The more your property is occupied the more you will benefit!
And the more 3 Vallées passes your tenants order the more you will gain!
Once we have validated your registration you will receive a confirmation email with your owners code.
Please note: If you already have a user account on our website skipass-meribel.com, then all you have to do is identify yourself with your login and password during your owner registration.
The program is not compatible with the “3 Vallées Liberté’ pass. If you are already subscribed to the "3 Vallées Liberté” pass, you are welcome to keep your subscription and enroll separately with our owners program (alongside your Liberty pass) to benefit from the advantages.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
How to benefit from your preferential advantages?
* If you rent your property through a letting agent or a tourist residency the benefits related to the occupancy of your property will be directly transmitted to us by the agency at the end of the season. We will then attribute your vouchers into your owners account and you will be able to benefit from them the following season.
* If you manage your rentals yourself, all you have to do is communicate your owners code to your occupants. When they buy their ski passes on our website skipass-meribel.com with your code, new vouchers will automatically be generated and credited to your owners account (for all ski pass purchases for 2 days or more).
How to communicate your code? Nothing could be easier. When you are logged into your owners account you will be given the opportunity to send an automated email message to your tenants. In a single click they will receive your code!
What about your own purchases?
As to benefit from your vouchers, you have to book your skipasses online to credit new vouchers: purchase on skipass-meribel.com and earn new vouchers for your next order (for all ski pass purchases for 2 days or more) ! Your purchase at ski lift offices don't credit any vouchers. It's only available on the Internet.
How long does your credit remain valid?
* If your property is managed by a professional, your available credit corresponds to the previous season’s occupancy. You can use your credit during the current season, after which it expires.
* If you manage your property yourself, your available credit corresponds to the previous and current season’s occupancy. You may use the credit relating to last season during the current season, after which it expires. The credit obtained during the current season is valid for this season and next season.
For example, your renter Mr. Martin bought lift passes last season (2015/16) using your owners’ code and he generated 100€ credit for you. You may use this credit during the current 2016-17 season only.
Your renter Mr. Dupont buys lift passes this winter (2016-17) which generates 100€ credit for you. This may be used during the current (2016-17) season or next season (2017-18)
* The current available credit generated by your own purchases relates to the previous season. You may use it this season, after which it will expire. The credit which will be generated during the current season may be used this season or next season.
For example: you bought passes during the previous 2015-16 season, and you have 100€ credit remaining. You can use this during the current 2016-17 season after which it will become invalid.
If you buy passes during the current 2016-17 season and this generates a credit of 100€, you may use this during the current 2016-17 or the forthcoming 2017-18 season.
|Ski area||Purchase of Season Pass||Purchase of skipass from 2 days - 1st skiing day from 17/12 to 02/01 and from 04/02 to 03/03||Purchase of skipass from 2 days - 1st skiing day from 10/12 to 16/12, from 03/01 to 03/02 and from 04/03 to 01/05|
For any questions, please contact us by mail : email@example.com
Or by phone +33 (0)4 79 08 88 63 only from the 15th of November