By using this site, you agree unreservedly to the following conditions:
This website and each of the elements that compose it (information, texts, images, photographs, illustrations, drawings, graphic elements, videos, sounds, data, databases, programs, software, etc.) are the property of Méribel Alpina or are the subject of exploitation rights granted by the beneficiaries to the latter.
This website and the elements that make it up are protected under intellectual property rights throughout the world.
As such, and in accordance with Intellectual Property Rights, use of this website is only authorised for strictly personal, private and non-commercial means.
Except as permitted by law, any reproduction, representation or use of all or part of this website or the elements that compose it is strictly prohibited without prior written permission from Méribel Alpina.
Any reproduction, representation or use not expressly authorized of this website or the elements that compose it constitutes an infringement of the rights of Méribel Alpina and may carry civil and criminal penalties.
Méribel Alpina may make available to the users of this website elements (photographs, videos, press kits, press releases, etc.) that you are authorized to download (hereinafter known as the "Downloadable Content"). Méribel Alpina grants you a non-exclusive, free, non-assignable and non-transferable right to copy, download and use the Downloadable Content for exclusively personal and non-commercial purposes for the legal period of protection of intellectual property rights as defined by French and foreign legislation and international conventions (including any supplementary or subsequent amendments), provided that the element of the website copied or downloaded is not modified or altered in any way, and that copyright signs shall be clearly and legibly given.
Méribel Alpina authorizes the use of press kits and press releases available on this website by professional journalists only for the purposes of their professional activity, provided that the copyrights signs be clearly and legibly given.
Any misuse of the Downloadable Content that may affect the image and reputation of Méribel Alpina or the people represented on the Downloadable Content will result in legal action.
The images or photographs of people or places appearing on this website are the property of Méribel Alpina or are used by Méribel Alpina with the agreement of the rights holders.
Any reproduction, use or modification of any of these images or photographs is prohibited without the prior written permission of Méribel Alpina.
Any use, even partial, of these documents, in violation of the aforementioned obligation, may result in legal proceedings.
Méribel Alpina may make available on this website a space intended to accommodate user content, such as notices or photos (hereinafter known as "User Content").
By publishing User Content on this website, you grant Méribel Alpina a non-exclusive, transferable, free and worldwide license to reproduce, adapt, translate, exploit and disseminate the User Content published during the legal period of protection of intellectual property rights as defined by French and foreign legislations and international conventions (including any supplementary regulations or subsequent amendments), on this website and on the social networks where Méribel Alpina is or will be present.
This authorization gives Méribel Alpina the right to adapt or make any clarification to any User Content that Méribel Alpina deems useful as long as it does not substantially alter the User Content.
You declare, without reservation, that:
- You are the sole author of the User Content that you publish, and in that capacity you have the full, entire and exclusive intellectual property rights attached to the Published User Content;
- User Content is original work in the sense of copyright;
- You have acquired all the intellectual property rights (copyright, trademark rights, patent rights, design rights, etc.) from the relevant third parties, and, in general all the rights of ownership, of any kind whatsoever, for the purposes of enabling the User Content to be used by Méribel Alpina under the conditions described herein;
- The published User Content does not infringe the intellectual property rights, image rights, privacy of individuals and, in general, the property rights of third parties;
- The published User Content does not contain any content that is unlawful, defamatory, slanderous, derogatory, abusive, offensive, discriminatory, hateful, racist, anti-Semitic, xenophobic, homophobic, violent, shocking, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, indecent or sexually suggestive, paedophile, child pornography or abuse or harassment, or is likely to harm minors in any form whatsoever or promotes alcoholic beverages, tobacco, tobacco products, or any substance whose use or marketing are limited or prohibited in France;
- The published User Content does not violate any law, regulation or standard in force in France;
- You are vested with all the powers and authority to grant the rights herein
The authorization granted to you hereunder does not imply any obligation for Méribel Alpina to broadcast the published User Content. Méribel Alpina reserves the right to delete the published User Content at any time for any reason whatsoever and without prior notice.
Any User Content is likely to be listed on a search engine, and therefore to be viewed by a public outside that of this website.
2. Distinctive signs
Company names, trade names, acronyms, trademarks, logos and other distinctive signs reproduced on this website are protected by trademark law.
Any reproduction or use, whether total or partial, on its own or integrated with other elements, of a distinctive sign referred to above without the prior written authorization of the owner of the rights to the said distinctive sign is strictly prohibited.
Any databases available on this website are the property of Méribel Alpina, which has the status of a database producer.
It is forbidden to extract or use a qualitatively or quantitatively substantial part of the databases, including for private purposes.
The establishment of hypertext links to this website is authorized, provided that:
- The pages of this website are not nested within the pages of another site, but are accessible in their entirety in a new window;
- The information on this website is not used for commercial purposes;
- The website from which a hypertext link is established does not broadcast information of a controversial, pornographic, xenophobic nature, which may offend the public's sensibility or damage the image of Méribel Alpina.
Méribel Alpina reserves the right to withdraw the authorization thus granted at any time and without providing any justification.
Méribel Alpina cannot be held responsible for:
- Temporary inaccessibility of this website due to maintenance;
- A malfunction of the internet which affects access to this site. In this respect, you are deemed to know and accept the technical and functional characteristics, as well as the limits of the Internet (in terms of access, availability, congestion, failure, saturation, download and upload times, response to display, view, query or transfer data, interruption, lack of protection of certain data against misappropriation or piracy, risk of contamination by a virus, etc.);
- A malfunction or misuse of your device and any other equipment used to access this website;
- the provision of incorrect, incomplete or misleading information on your part;
- Failure, loss, delay or data transmission error beyond the control of Méribel Alpina;
- Content on the sites to which this website is linked by hypertext links;
Any request relating to the use of your personal data must be addressed:
By mail to: Méribel Alpina, Data Protection Service, 350 Route de Mottaret, 73550 Méribel, France;
By email to: email@example.com; or
By telephone on: Tel: +33 (0)4 79 08 65 32.
Any other request should be addressed:
By mail to: Méribel Alpina, 350 Route de Mottaret, 73550 Méribel, France;
By email to: firstname.lastname@example.org; or
By telephone on: Tel: +33 4(0) 79 08 65 32.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data collected on this website or when you contact Méribel Alpina by telephone are processed for the following purposes:
- To process your order for products or services. This processing is required to fulfil the contract that you enter into with the company Méribel Alpina;
- To create and manage your personal account. This processing is based on fulfilling the contract that you enter into with Méribel Alpina (if the creation of an account is necessary to complete an order) or your consent (if the creation of an account is not necessary to complete an order);
- To process your request for a 3 Vallées Liberty pass. This processing requires your consent;
- To include you in the benefits offered as part of Méribel Alpina owners’ programme. This treatment requires your consent;
- To send you promotional offers, newsletters, invitations to take part in competitions or games or satisfaction surveys. This processing relates to messages sent by Méribel Alpina, in the legitimate interest of the latter to develop its activities (in the case where the email address to which these messages are sent was given when placing an order) or with your consent (if the email address was given without an order being made); and relates to messages sent by Méribel Alpina's commercial partners, with your consent;
- To reply to inquiries, comments and complaints that you send us. This treatment is requires your consent;
- Publish your opinions about Méribel Alpina and the products and services it offers. This treatment requires your consent;
- To analyse your application if you apply for a position within Méribel Alpina. This processing is based on your consent;
- To keep proof of the content of your call if you make contact by phone. This processing is based on Méribel Alpina's legitimate interest in maintaining the proof of its exchanges with its customers and potential clients;
- To improve Méribel Alpina's relationship with its customers and potential clients by phone. This processing is based on Méribel Alpina's legitimate interest in improving the quality of its services.
You may request to have your telephone number removed from lists used for telephone canvassing by registering with Bloctel.
Field information marked with an asterisk is required to allow Méribel Alpina to create your personal account or process your order. The information in other fields is optional.
The processing is carried out under the responsibility of Méribel Alpina, represented by Joël Peretto, acting as general manager, and whose details are indicated in the legal notice pages of this website. Méribel Alpina has designated a delegate for data protection, whose contact details are as follows: Méribel Alpina, Service de la Protection des Données, 350 Route de Mottaret, 73550 Méribel, France (Tel: +33 (0)4 79 08 65 32) email@example.com.
The collected data are intended for:
• Méribel Alpina;
• All service providers whose intervention is necessary to carry out the processing mentioned above;
• Méribel Tourisme and Méribel Alpina’s commercial partners, if you have given your consent: Méribel Tourisme, l'Office du Tourisme de Brides Les Bains, l'Association des 3 Vallées, La Compagnie Des Alpes.
The collected data is kept for the following periods:
• Data collected to process your orders for products and services: for five years from their collection if the amount of the order is less than € 120, for ten years if the amount of the order is equal to or greater than € 120.
• As an exception, the number and expiry date of your credit card are kept:
• Until your first day of skiing, for the purpose of refunding the pass – except for subscriptions with tacit renewal – until the end of the current season;
• For subscriptions with tacit renewal: until the termination of your subscription;
• For three years from their collection, in order to facilitate future purchases from one season to another, with your consent;
• In any event, for 15 months after the last debit date for evidentiary purposes in the event of dispute.
The cryptogram is not retained beyond the transaction;
By exception also, the photograph that you download when ordering a season pass is kept for three years from its download to facilitate renewal of the pass, if you have agreed, except for subscriptions with tacit renewal which are kept until you cancel your subscription.
- Data collected to create and manage your personal account: until the deletion of your personal account (deletion of your account entails deletion of the data of sub-contacts linked to this account);
-Data collected to process your application for a 3 Vallées Liberty Pass: until the termination of your membership if your request is accepted; for the time necessary to process your application if this request is rejected;
-Data collected to offer you advantages offered as part of the 3 Vallées Liberty Pass: until you unsubscribe;
- Data collected to send you promotional offers, newsletters, invitations to take part in competitions or games or satisfaction surveys: for three years from their collection. At the end of this period, this data will be kept for a new period of three years if you agree to continue to receive promotional offers, newsletters, invitations to take part in competitions or games or satisfaction surveys from Méribel Alpina;
- Data collected to respond to inquiries, comments and claims that you send us: during the time necessary to process these requests, comments and claims;
- Data collected to publish your opinions on the services of the company Méribel Alpina for two years from the publication of these opinions;
- Data collected to analyse your application if you apply for a position at Méribel Alpina: during the time required to analyse your application; in the event of employment, during the term of your employment contract with Méribel Alpina, subject to the obligation for Méribel Alpina to keep this data for a longer duration; in the absence of hiring, for two years following the data collection, unless opposed by you;
- Data collected to keep proof of the content of your call in case of contact by telephone: during the time necessary to preserve the evidence;
- Data collected to improve Méribel Alpina's relationship with its customers and potential clients by telephone: for 1 year from their collection.
In order to protect the confidentiality and security of your personal data and in particular to protect them against unlawful or accidental destruction, accidental loss or alteration, or unauthorized disclosure or access, Méribel Alpina shall take the necessary technical and organisational means, in accordance with the law. To this end, Méribel Alpina has put in place technical measures (such as firewalls) and organisational measures (such as an identifier and password system, physical protection means, etc.).
You have the right to access your data, have it rectified or erased, to transfer or have transferred to a third party, to restrict or refuse processing. Méribel Alpina will comply with your request subject to compliance with the legal obligations incumbent upon it.
You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your data at any time. The withdrawal of your consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing performed prior to such withdrawal.
You may receive the above information in written form by request.
You can implement these rights:
-By post to: Méribel Alpina, Service de la Protection des Données, 350 Route de Mottaret, 73550 Méribel, France (Tel : +33 (0)4 79 08 65 32)
In the interest of confidentiality and the protection of your personal data, the company Méribel Alpina must be able to verify your identity in order to answer your request. To do this, you must enclose, in support of any request for the exercise of the rights mentioned above, a photocopy of an identity document mentioning your date and place of birth and bearing your signature, in accordance with the provisions of the law n° 78-17 of January 6, 1978 known as "Law Informatique et Libertés", of article 92 of the decree of October 20, 2005, as amended by the decree of 1 August 2018, and of the European regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data.
Finally, you have the right to submit a complaint to the CNIL if you consider that your rights are not respected. The contact details of the CNIL are the following: National Commission of Computing and Liberties, 3 place de Fontenoy, TSA 80715, 75334 Paris Cedex 07, France - Tel : +33 (0) 1 53 73 22 22 - Fax: +33 (0) 1 53 73 22 00 - Website: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/plaintes.
This document has been translated purely for information purposes; only the source document in French has any legal validity.