www.skipass-meribel.com is a site published as a business activity within the meaning of Article 6 III-1 of Act No. 2004-575 of 21 June 2004.
Simplified Joint Stock company with a capital of 3,287,169.01 euros
Headquarters: Méribel Alpina – 350 Route de Mottaret - 73550 Méribel - France
Chambéry Register of Commerce and Companies No. 075 520 064 00017
Tel: +33 (0)4 79 08 65 32
EU VAT No: TVA FR 200 755 200 64
Mr. Joël PERETTO, CEO
SITE HOSTED BY:
Savoie Technolac - Bat. Alouette II - 23 Avenue du Lac Léman - BP 413-73 372 Bourget du Lac
Tel: +33 (0)4 58 16 00 10
Providers who contributed to the design of the site: Marie Charlotte Bonnet, Webdesigner, and Agence Thuria, agency specializing in communications strategy, consulting and design, and Cédric Guetty SARL PEAK UP.
PHOTO CREDITS: David ANDRE, Sylvain AYMOZ. TEXT CREDITS: Evelyne Mathelet.
Author means any individual who created the elements on the Site, including the tree view, text, maps, photos and videos;
Publisher means the company Méribel Alpina;
Browser means the client’s browser used to connect to the Site;
Site means all resources accessible under the domain name www.skipass-meribel.com;
User designates the Site visitor and consumer of its information.
The whole site is covered by French legislation on copyright and intellectual property.
The copying or use of photographs, images, maps, videos, texts, database extractions, graphic design elements and in general all the material published on the Site, are prohibited without the prior written consent of their Author(s).
Failure to comply with this prohibition constitutes an infringement of the Intellectual Property Code punishable under articles L 335-2.
The trademarks of the Website editor and its partners and the logos appearing on the Site are registered trademarks. Total or partial reproduction of these trademarks or logos taken from the Site without the express written permission of their owners, is prohibited under Article L 713-2 of the Intellectual Property Code.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small piece of data sent by a website and installed on the User’s computer.
Web pages have no memory. When the User navigates from page to page on the same website, he or she will not be recognized as the same person on these pages. Cookies allow the website to recognize the user's browser. They are mainly used to keep track of the user’s choices and preferences (such as language or currency), or to recognize when the user returns to the same site.
Do all cookies have the same function?
No, there are different types of cookies, which have different functions. Cookies vary according to their role, their length of validity and the third parties that put them on a website.
When the User connects to the Site, the Publisher installs various cookies in the User’s computer to recognize the browser during the cookies’ period of validity. These cookies are used in the following ways:
- A Cookie to ensure the smooth processing of an order: These cookies are essential to the operation of our Site. We use them for online bookings. They allow you to store such things as the date you want to ski, and the number of skiers and their names. Without cookies, you could not book online as when you proceed through the booking process, the Site would forget the information already provided.
- Functionality Cookies: These cookies allow us to remember your choice (such as your user name, the language you selected or your region) and offer optimized and customized features.
Cookie management is different on each browser. This is described in the help menu of the browser, which informs the User how to change cookie options. The User can choose at any time to modify his or her cookies requirements by the means described below:
Personal data collected or appearing on this website is processed for the following purposes:
- To process your order. This processing is required to fulfil the contract that you enter into with the company Méribel Alpina;
- To create and manage your personal account where you can record your activities (attractions, restaurants, etc). This treatment requires your consent;
- To process your application to join the Meribel Alpina owners’ programme. This treatment requires your consent;
- To include you in the benefits offered as part of Méribel Alpina owners’ programme (invitations to evening parties, events, etc.). This treatment requires your consent;
- To send you promotional offers, newsletters and satisfaction survey
This treatment, which relates to messages sent by Méribel Alpina, in the legitimate interest of the latter to develop its activities (in the case where the email address to which these messages are sent was given when placing an order) requires your consent (if the email address was given without the person having made an order).
Messages sent by Méribel Tourisme and Méribel Alpina's commercial partners require your consent;
- To reply to inquiries, comments and complaints that you send us. This treatment is requires your consent;
- Publish your opinions about Méribel Alpina and the products and services it offers. This treatment requires your consent;
Field information marked with an asterisk is required to allow Méribel Alpina to create your personal account or process your order. In the absence of information in these fields, your personal account cannot be created or your order can not be treated. The information in other fields is optional.
The processing is carried out under the responsibility of Méribel Alpina (Méribel Ski lift Company), represented by Joël Peretto, acting as general manager, and whose details are indicated in the legal notice.
The collected data are intended for:
• The company Méribel Alpina and its affiliated companies (eg CDA DL for leisure destinations);
• All service providers whose intervention is necessary to carry out the processing mentioned above;
• Méribel Tourisme and Méribel Alpina’s commercial partners, if you have given your consent.
This data may be transferred to a non-EU country. You can obtain further information on these transfers and the guarantees that apply to them from Méribel Alpina.
The collected data is kept for the following periods:
• Data collected to process your orders for products and services: for five years from their collection if the amount of the order is less than € 120, for ten years if the amount of the order is equal to or greater than € 120.
• As an exception, the number and expiry date of your credit card are kept:
• Until your first day of skiing, for the purpose of refunding the pass;
• For subscriptions with tacit renewal: until the termination of your subscription;
• In any event, for 15 months after the last debit date for evidentiary purposes in the event of dispute of the transaction.
The cryptogram is not retained beyond the transaction;
- Data collected to create and manage your personal account: until the deletion of your personal account;
- Data collected to process your application for registration in Méribel Alpina’s owners’ programme: until unsubscription in case of acceptance of your request; during the time necessary to process your request in the event of rejection of this request;
- Data collected to allow you access to the benefits offered as part of Méribel Alpina’s owners’ programme: until your cancellation to the programme;
- Data collected to send you newsletters, satisfaction surveys and promotional offers: for three years from their collection. At the end of this period, this data will be kept for a new period of three years if you agree to continue to receive newsletters, satisfaction surveys and promotional offers from Méribel Alpina;
- Data collected to respond to inquiries, comments and claims that you send us: during the time necessary to process these requests, comments and claims;
- Data collected to publish your opinions on the services of the company Méribel Alpina for two years from the publication of these opinions;
At the end of this period, the data will be deleted. As an exception, the data collected for commercial prospecting purposes are kept for a further three years if you agree to continue receiving commercial offers from Méribel Alpina.
You have the right to access your data, have it rectified or erased, to transfer or have transferred to a third party, to restrict or refuse processing. Méribel Alpina will comply with your request subject to compliance with the legal obligations incumbent upon it.
You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your data at any time. The withdrawal of your consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing performed prior to such withdrawal.
You can implement these rights:
-By post to: Jean Pierre Santon, 350 Route de Mottaret, 73550 Méribel (Tel : +33 4 79 08 65 32)
In the interest of confidentiality and the protection of your personal data, the company Méribel Alpina must be able to verify your identity in order to answer your request. To do this, you must enclose, in support of any request for the exercise of the rights mentioned above, a photocopy of an identity document mentioning your date and place of birth and bearing your signature, in accordance with the provisions of the law n° 78-17 of January 6, 1978 known as "Law Informatique et Libertés", of article 92 of the decree of October 20, 2005 taken for the application of this law, and of the European regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data.
Finally, you have the right to submit a complaint to the CNIL if you consider that your rights are not respected. The contact details of the CNIL are the following: National Commission of Computing and Liberties, 3 place de Fontenoy, TSA 80715, 75334 Paris Cedex 07, France - Tel : +33 (0) 1 53 73 22 22 - Fax: +33 (0) 1 53 73 22 00 - Website: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/plaintes.
Méribel Alpina can not be held liable for the following:
• the temporary inaccessibility of this site due to maintenance;
• a malfunction of the internet affecting access to this site. In this respect, you are deemed to know and accept the technical and functional characteristics, as well as the limits of the Internet (in terms of access, availability, congestion, failure, saturation, download and upload times, response times to display, view, query or transfer data, interruption, lack of protection of certain data against misappropriation or piracy, risk of contamination by a virus, etc.);
• a malfunction or misuse of your device and any other equipment used to access this website;
• the provision of incorrect, incomplete or misleading information on your part;
• failure, loss, delay or data transmission error, beyond the control of Méribel Alpina;
• the content of external sites to which this site links;
The Site User may not set up a hypertext link to this Site without the express and prior authorization of the Publisher.
The User acknowledges having read these conditions and agrees to respect them.
This document has been translated purely for information purposes; only the source document in French is legally binding.